Wednesday, July 28, 2010

What's for dinner Wednesday.....

~Western Bacon Cheeseburgers~

You will need:

A bag of frozen onion rings
Ground meat ( 1 1/2lbs or so)
8-12 slices of bacon
4-6 slices of American cheese
Hamburger buns
BBQ sauce

Here's how to make these yummy burgers. I usually preheat my oven for the O-rings and start shaping my ground meat into patties. Throw the O-rings in the oven and bake as directed on the bag. Now you can either grill the hamburgers or cook them in the skillet. Usually I will cook my bacon in a skillet while the burgers are cooking OR you can zap them in the microwave. Once the burgers are cooked to your likeness....top them with cheese. Time to assemble the burgers. Spread the BBQ sauce on the bun, top with a burger, 2 or 3 onion rings and bacon. Throw some french fries on the side and you have a great burger night!

1 comment:

  1. Yummy! You ane your girls are just too cute! Now I need to see what I will make for supper..may just have to try this! Thanks again! Susie~

    ReplyDelete