Saturday, August 27, 2011

Micah is 1 month old

Today you are 1 month old.
You are getting so big.
If I had to guess I would say you weigh around 10 lbs.
You are in size 1 diapers and 0-3 month clothes

You sleep a lot during the day and not so much at night.
You love to sleep on mommy.
Honestly, that is how I get most of my sleep at night.
You nurse ever hour or so when you are awake.

Daddy is in love with his little man and
loves to steal my sugar whenever he can.
You are a Momma's boy and for the most part, don't want anyone else.
Daddy walks around the house bouncing you, just to keep you happy.
If you aren't sleeping or nursing, you are usually crying.
We have found that the blow dryer will calm you right down.

I love having a little boy.
You love to be held and although it is tiring at times,
I wouldn't trade this time for the world.

You sleep in your bouncy seat in our bed.
Your naps are always taken in your swing or if you fall asleep in your car seat.

You are starting to follow objets with your eyes,
I can't wait for you to smile and talk with me.

Watching you grow is blessing my life.
Love you Micah Moo.


No comments:

Post a Comment