Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Micah is 2 months old

Micah you are 2 months old already!
You weigh 14 lbs and 4oz (94%)
and are 23 1/2 inches long (71%)
You are wearing size 2 diapers and
some 0-3 months clothing, but most are 3-6 months.


You are my snuggle bug.
You nurse almost every hour unless you are sleeping.
You take 2 good naps during the day for about 3 hours each.
Last night you slept for 3 hours, nursed and then slept for another 3 hours.
This is new and I am hoping it will last.
You e LOVE to sleep on mommy's chest.

You love your swing for nap time.
You sleep so well in it and are starting to stare at the birds above it.

You don't take a pacifier, but love to suck on your fist.
You like to bury your face in a blanket or in my shirt when you are tired.

You despise your carseat. You scream the second you are sat in it.
It makes for along car ride at times, but you are getting better.
Eventually you fall asleep, but God forbid the car stops....

You have started smiling and it just melts my heart.

You also talk to us and coo the sweetest "words"

You are in love with your sisters.

They love talking to you and trying to get you to smile.

You flash them the biggest smile and they light up with joy.

They take such good care of you.


Everyone asks who you look like.

I can't decide. You resemble both of your sisters at this age.


I can't believe how blessed I am to have you, Mr. Micah Moo.

I love your sisters so very much and God has tripled my love with you!


No comments:

Post a Comment