Friday, January 2, 2009

Christmas Tea Party


Camden was invited to a Tea Party during her Christmas break. It was a wonderful time.

The Tea party was at Mallory's house and her mother, Jennifer, did a wonderful job. The girls sipped their sparkling apple cider tea (with gum drops for sugar cubes) at the formal dining hall. It was beautifully decorated with finest Snowman china and the jingle bell napkins! Only the best for our girls. They ate their tea and crumpets (tea cup shaped sandwiches, chocolate filled croissants) and then retired upstairs for a time of play in Miss Mallory's bedroom. Simply delightful! (LOL)

I also enjoyed a wonderful spread of food and plenty of socializing. Camden and I are so very happy for the great friends we have both made here at All Saints. Merry Christmas.

1 comment:

  1. I love tea parties~ We gave Maddy one for her 4th birthday. I think I enjoyed it more then she did! You have of the cutest girls~

    ReplyDelete