Tuesday, January 20, 2009

~A History Making Day~



Today is a day that will forever be remembered in history. Camden came home today and told me that she watched as "Morocca Bama" gave his speech and became President. I am happy that her teacher allowed them to watch and chose this as a learning experience.

No matter who you voted for, I hope that you with pray for our President. I pray that God will show himself over the next 4 years. I pray he will guide President Obama's choices in leading this country. Most of all..... I pray for God's mercy and grace for our country!

God Bless America!

1 comment:

  1. Heather from The Gift Closet here. Amen to that! I've just watched some of it on TV & am so inspired! It's an exciting time...regardless of what political party you vote for!

    ReplyDelete