Wednesday, January 28, 2009

We miss you Chloe .....

It's been 2 weeks today since we laid our Chloe down. One of the hardest things we have ever had to do. Chloe was an amazing dog. She was born on march 9th, 1994. Dax and I received Chloe when she was 5 years old from a girl in my nursing school. She was our first "baby"

Here's Chloe and me in our younger years. She was such a blessing to Dax and I. She was amazing with our girls and just loved everyone. This day was very hard for each of us. A definate learning time for Camden. She too was very upset. Camden and Berkleigh only new life with Chloe.

We spent the afternoon with our Chloe, or "dog dog" as Berkleigh calls her. We whipped up a steak just for her liking and there were lots of hugs and tears.
Berkleigh took her time with Chloe and brushed her so she would look beautiful when she ran up to Jesus.
Chloe Sampson Honey Bethany~ You are missed so much by all of us and we love you. Camden prayes each night that you are happy in heaven with Jesus. Berkleigh daily says "Dog dog, happy" because she knows that are very happy in your new home.

It was said best by your buddy Camden Hope, as she kissed your nose for the last time and said, " Chlo Chlo, you are such a good dog and I love you"

3 comments:

  1. This is just so sweet and sad and all the other emotions!!! Chloe was such a good girl, there will never be another Chloe!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, now I'm sad after reading about your Chloe. BTW, I found your blog, if you couldn't tell. I just can't pull up your profile.

    ReplyDelete