Saturday, July 14, 2012

I Corinthians 13:13....

About 4-5 months ago I started a little "business" that is doing quite well.
My official name is FHL Vinyl.
FHL being Faith, Hope & Love after one of my favorite verses
I Corinthians 13:13

I make personalized vinyl items and have a blast doing it. 
So happy that I can do something creative, from home and bring in a bit of
spending money as well. 
I am so blessed to be able to stay home with my kids.
 Here are some of the items I have done so far:
        Beach bag Monogram
 Tumblers for Teachers
 Night lights

 Sippy cups, snack traps and formula containers
 Camp Items
 Field Day Water bottles
 SO MANY TUMBLERS !!!!!




I LOVE being able to design something unique and specific for each person.
Pray that God will continue to bless me with opportunities to expand while keeping
with our family schedule and having time together. 

No comments:

Post a Comment